Thursday, August 8, 2013

Meeting Drawings
























All of today's drawings came from a meeting that I went to tonight.  Page 1-- people around the table























Page 2 -- handbags, the one on the left soft and floppy;  the one on the right very plaid and upright























And page 3-- a couple of water bottles/cups from the table top.  I was going to draw a full collection, but I got involved in talking, and then the meeting ended, and so the bottle and cup have to stand alone.


2 comments:

  1. I love the way you captured the characteristics of each person at the meeting; all the details of face, hair, and clothing, and the way you arranged them on the page. I've noticed you often leave spaces in your page spreads; are these reserved for writing you add later? Your 10,000 Things project is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't usually write much. I sometimes go back and add some color, but any writing gets done while I'm drawing. The spaces are more of a design element.

    ReplyDelete