Thursday, October 3, 2013

Produce!






























I pulled these carrots, some as big as turnips, out of my garden today!  My first time to really have a crop of carrots.  True, some of them are a little woody, but they're beautiful to look at, and I cut them up into sticks to munch on all day long.

As is often the case lately, I've spent a good part of the day designing custom bags.  This one is a small bag to be used on dog walks to carry a roll of plastic poop bags, a small bag of dog treats, a large phone, and keys.  I added a carabiner to hook a water bottle onto.
The third design drawing shows details of the inside and under-flap.  And on the right side of the page, part of tonight's dinner from the garden-- a few large leaves of Swiss chard, some baby kale, and a nice bunch of green onions.  I made a bed of greens under a mound of rice and black beans, topped it with the green onions, added lemon juice, olive oil, a dash of  Kikoman--- YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment